Changes/Correction in PAN Card More about making changes / correction in PAN Card

For a valid PAN Card, get your details updated. To make the process of making any change/correction to your PAN Card simple and easy, provides you with this facility in 3 simple steps.

This facility is applicable for individuals who are citizens of India and are residing in India. A new PAN card with the same PAN number is issued and corrected data is updated in the Income Tax Department’s database.

  • Correction/Change in PAN card Applicant’s name
  • Correction of Father’s Name
  • Change in Birth date
  • Alteration of the address
  • Change of information in PAN Card

Those who wish to update/ correct any of the data pertaining to those on PAN card (photo, name, father’s name, date of birth), or those given earlier in PAN application (address, etc), can be corrected by submitting a separate application.

This is also made similar to that made for new PAN card application in Form 49A.